I hate grocery shopping. Almost more than anything. When I saw that Davis Food & Drug started offering grocery pick up you could say that they got my attention. Here is how I got my groceries without even stepping foot in the store.
- I went on their website http://davisfoodanddrug.com/direct and they are currently waving the convenience fee for your first order so I thought why not? You simply go to the website which will direct you to https://www.rosieapp.com/ and you make your account with your email and password.
- Once you log in it then shows a variety of groceries and on the left hand side is your navigation tab. Simple enough.
- I put in my order- and I tried to get a variety of things to test out their shopping skills. Including apples, an onion, milk etc. I also used their “I can’t find it” option. This lets you type in the item and estimated price.
- When you check out you enter your name, the location you are picking up your groceries from, the time, and card information.
- I placed my order at about 2:30 p.m. They communicated with me through text on certain questions like “if I wanted my butter salted or unsalted”
- I went to pick up my groceries and pulled into the little stall at the front. They have either an option to call or text them to come out.
- A worker came out and loaded my groceries and even gave me a coupon. They were very professional.
As I was driving home I heard my groceries moving around in the back of my car and delighted in the fact that I did not have to load any of those in a cart and lug them around the grocery store. All in all it was a great experience and I plan on doing it again.
Update: I used my 10% coupon and tried it again. It went very smoothly. They did mix up my tortillas and got me white instead of wheat but that is a pretty simple mistake and I’m sure if given the opportunity they would have fixed it- I just didn’t have the time and really wanted to eat a burrito. They also gave me another coupon!